Reservations can be made instantly online or by email or phone. Under all circumstances it is the responsibility of the guest to review all of our policies. Securing a reservation with your deposit, means that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of our policies.
A deposit of $350.00 must be received within 24hrs to secure your reservation, the balance is to be paid on the specified due date. If payment is not received by that date, the booking will be cancelled with no refund of deposit. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your stay at the Sholly Shack is issue free
We have a $400 bond payable with balance payment and refundable within 48 hours after check-out and after Property Manager's inspection.PLEASE let me know if there are any breakages or damage caused.
Your bond will not be returned if there is evidence of pet hair on the bedding or any furniture inside.
Charges for unauthorised late check-out will be deducted at $50per half hour
Charges for unauthorised amount of guests
No Furkids in the pool; if dog hair is found in the pool or filter, it will affect your bond.
Any indoor furniture is off limits
We provide a vacuum cleaner if there is obvious dog hair in the living areas of Sholly.
We supply doggie poop bags; please use them to clean up after your paw babies- especially on the grassed areas and around the clothes line.
Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing a reservation with your deposit means that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
All Notification regarding the booking must be in writing by email and confirmed delivery is the responsibility of the Guest.
We advise that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen WE DO NOT REFUND ON ACCOUNT OF MOTHER NATURE!
event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline
flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the cyclone season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
We understand that circumstances may arise where you need to cancel your reservation. Should this occur, as Dundee Beach Sholly Shack is a small establishment, the following cancellation fees will apply:
For cancellations made between 0 and 14 days before the arrival date: A penalty equal to 100% of total stay will be applied.
Deposit is non refundable
* For cancellations made more than 14 days and 21 days before the arrival date: A penalty equal to 50% of the total stay will be applied.
* We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight changes and cancellations.
* If there is a change in dates which shortens the original booking, the original booking cost will still apply.
* Any changes to extend the booking, utilising the original dates booked, will not be penalised.
* Changes in dates, which do not utilise the original dates booked, will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to the cancellation policy above.
* There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
* No cancellations are accepted on the day of arrival or after check in. You will be charged the total of the reserved stay under all circumstances.
* No cancellations or refunds accepted in the unfortunate incident of unforeseen circumstances such as: death, accident or illness, fire, cyclone, all or any other natural disasters. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
Other Property Rules:
1. Pets: must be advised upon booking.
2. To avoid excess cleaning charges the ShollyShack must be left in a clean and tidy state with all rubbish and left over food items removed from the Sholly Shack upon departure (with the exception of pantry food items).
3. The use of the BBQs and Pizza Oven is subject to the following condition: that the BBQs be left in a reasonably clean condition after use so that all guests may enjoy a clean BBQ.
Lost and Found Policy:
Our cleaning staff are advised not to keep undergarments for more than 24hrs (for hygiene reasons), other clothing items are kept for 48hrs and miscellaneous items such as telephones and sunglasses are kept for 5 days.
If you lose any items or leave them behind, please contact us ASAP.
Dundee Beach Sholly Shack and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
* Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveller becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveller's responsibility.
* Any illness or other event due to consumption of food items left behind by previous guests.
* Costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or cyclone.* Monetary crises, social unrest, political problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier's reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (cyclones), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, cyclones or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
* Loss of items, or for losses incurred during the reservation.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Gini Murphy at 0425764411.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Dundee Beach Sholly Shack website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Dundee Beach Sholly Shack is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Dundee Beach Sholly Shack customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.